<=.=> Hair Cut < =.=>

after had our lunch with friends..
MC, jasontan, wei wei, brenda and I had our hair cut at SILVERCUT~~!

weiwei, brenda and i was worry with their skills!
scared will cut very ugly.. haha.
so.. we used MC and jason as "Korban Kambing"!
weiwei's version: "kambing Ayam"! =P

MC


weiwei

me!

jason

~~ forgotten bout brenda's pic!
brenda's 1 like pretty little princess! =D


still not used to my new hair style.. kinda hard to manage XD
plus mummy and ah ma complaint bout it =( damn sad~~




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but thanks to my hair caught "someone"'s attention =P
very very embarrassing~~!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hehe, luckily not bad or negative comments given by eric~~
and good feedback from my friends too! although they say my hair style looks like korean guy..=]

looks like it hard for me to leave my hair long.
guess I need to wait for ages to get back my Long long hair..=D


bye bye long hair~~!

5 comments:

  1. Omg.. Irene, tat photo reli let u zadao.. Queen?! hahaaa...

    Ur little gal's long hair is cute.. haha..
    Next time show u mine, more longer.. Tehee... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got ugly la .. love it so much .. hope to cut it too .. haha ,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. brenda: haha!! of course cute la =P aiya.. i tot my hair is the longest tim! lol..
    i dun hav ur picture mar..since ur hair looks like princess then i put a cartoon princess lo~~!

    xiao tong: haha.. gogo!! hav a try also! jk la.
    u suit more cute and little angel style~ thx o for ur compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..so cute o...(i mean your picture when you are small la..)haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahaha~~dat kambing ayam aso out~~=.="

    ReplyDelete