@ CELEBRATION @

simple dinner + ah ma's bday celebration with close relatives and family.!
it was a fun and great time having precious moments with all the cousins~

I was late to reach the destination! paiseh, coz i forgotten the road to rawang's restaurant~ but anyway i still able to make it. sorry to feizhu coz he accompanied me rounding around rawang to find the location. i think he was mad =(
the whole day i was messed up and being very forgetful about things. sorry ar!!

anyway~ we had crazy time eating good food, singing karaoke, taking pictures, and opening ah ma's surprise present!
mummy singing~~ need more prac lo! haha


eric and I sing "sua teong hue" XD


me with my sibling and ah ma~~


my family & ah ma =D


uncle and aunty's family with ah ma



below is the opening present session! i prepared the present few hours before the event. i've made a red bag with ah ma's cute pictures and her favorite mickey mouse pictures and the bag contained a size 85 B Bra!! at least it able to substitute her red color bra with mickey mouse from the singaporean movie "money not enough"!
*under progress- there's prob uplaoding video*

October babies! me with ah ma, and jubiline(my cousin)

ah ma really bad! din wait for me and jubiline then blow ALL the candles on the cake alone! haha

me, my 2nd bro(danny) and jubiline with bday cake!


me and jubiline


Jubiline and I *we have a different in height although she is just elder than me 9days xP! very sam fu standing like tat!

eric and I


me and anthony the ham sap boy!


Yum Seng!!!

memorable moments with family!~~~ HAPPY DA SOU to ah ma =)

No comments:

Post a Comment