MONEY MONEY $_$

Received a good news today! hehe..
was paying FULL attention during law lecture today.. XD haha
when the lecture comes to the end, Ms Anne suddenly announced tis!..
"the following ppl I'm gonna announce please come and see me now... Evelyn, Ai Ling, and Weiwei"

I was surprised!!! and my heart pumped really fast when i was down at the lecturer hall.! because only then i realized the name that's mentioned are the candidates for the MICSA grant applicants. and only 3 shortlisted student able to be the grantholder.
and YESsssSSssss!!! 3 of us are the grantholder ;D
was really happy and excited received that news. haha~ RMXX,xxx le XD
BUT@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Ms Anne gave alot of pressure on us~~ she expect us to perform at our best in our studies.. and expect us to be the holder of best paper in certain subject in ICSA examination paper.. wow! tat's superb tough man!!! crazy! i never though of tat before~ never even dream of it but it has come into reality right now!
receiving a sum of money for free is not an easy task tho..
it reminds me on my study track >.<
it's week 8 nw, gonna brush up dy..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment